Thank you so much Nikki from A Kinder Way for nominating me! Nikki has a fantastic blog, sharing inspiration and kindness one blog at a time. Before you go, please click on the link and check it out for yourself!
Thank the person that nominated you and answer the 11 questions that have been sent. Then nominate 3-5 fellow bloggers and ask them 11 questions they can answer as well. Everything in good fun!
- What is your favorite “treat” or cheat meal? I would have to say either Beef Jerky, Hawkins Cheesies or crackers and cheese. These aren’t so much meals as they are my nightly snacks 🙂
- How long have you been blogging? I started blogging in August, 2015
- What are the top 3 things that make you happy? That would be my family, job and writing. I also love music, the beach and roasted marshmallows.
- Name your favorite exercise or exercise equipment. Right now, my favorite piece of equipment is free weights. My newly embraced fitness challenge is the plank. My goal is to hold the required position for two minutes. I’m now at a minute twenty. Wish me luck 🙂
- What is your spirit animal? I don’t really know so I’m assigning myself the hawk.
- If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be? Paris has always been my dream vacation. I love the language and the culture.
- What is your go-to fitness brand (or other fashion brand)? Nike for the quality and comfort.
- Introvert or Extrovert? Introvert.
- Where is your happy place? Any beach 🙂
- You’re going to Starbucks or a Cafe for coffee, what do you order? A large coffee with three sugar and two milk or iced coffee during the summer months. It happens to be my favorite drink 🙂
- What is your favorite outdoor activity? I can walk for hours during the summer months. When I’m not walking, I like to relax on my patio with my favorite playlist, a few drinks and a barbeque.
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite movie? Mine is the entire Rocky series.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Mine is rudeness. Then comes closed-mindedness.
- Who is your favorite musical artist or band? Mine is Pink Floyd. I can’t believe David Gilmour is seventy already. Does that mean I’m getting older too?
- Are you a cat or dog lover? I love cats 🙂 Cats rule!
- What is your favorite novel in the past six months or all time favorite novel? I just recently read Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. It’s all my husband heard about for the entire weekend. I was completely smitten.
- What is your dream vacation spot? Paris of course 🙂
- What is your favorite food? Lobster for me please! I pretty much love all seafood.
- What is/are your favorite drink(s)? Mine are coffee, grapefruit juice and Caesars.
- Where would you like to see yourself in 10-20 years? Writing full-time in a cottage near a beach, listening to the seagulls and Pink Floyd 🙂
- What advice would you give your younger self? Be kinder to yourself and don’t worry as much. Everything will work out in time.
- What inspired you to start blogging? I wanted a reason to write. I had no idea what I was going to write about or what type of writing I would prefer. I’ve come to love expressing myself through poetry.
My nominees are: